RSI Diosc Boost
This trading strategy uses RSI DIOSC and was created with an algorithm that works in Boost mode. Boost Mode trading strategies work all month long, without any mods, with a single level of leverage and a take profit or stop loss percentage.
RSI DIOSC is showing the uptrend or downtrend of RSI and using RSI’s overbought/oversold levels for deciding the buy/sell points.
Relative Strenght Index (RSI)
The Relative Strength Index (RSI) is a price momentum oscillator developed by J. Welles Wilder and introduced in his 1978 book "New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems". The basic idea behind the RSI is to measure how quickly traders are bidding the price of the security up or down.
The RSI oscillates in a range between 0 and 100 representing a comparison of the magnitude of an asset's recent gains to the magnitude of its recent losses.
RSI is used as an overbought/oversold indicator, with default values of 30 for the oversold level and 70 for the overbought.
Directional Indicator Oscillator (DIOSC)
The Directional Indicator (DI) is a component of the Average Directional Index (ADX) and is used to measure the presence of a trend. The ADX is designed to show trend direction as well as trend strength. The directional movement oscillator converts the two lines of the DMI (Directional Movement Index) into a single oscillator that fluctuates above and below zero. A directional movement oscillator (DIOSC) is calculated by subtracting the -DI from the +DI.
When the Positive Directional Indicator (+DI) is moving up, and above the Negative Directional Indicator (-DI), then the price uptrend is strengthening. When the +DI is moving down, and below the -DI, then the price downtrend is strengthening. Crossovers between the +DI and -DI are sometimes used as trade signals as the crossover indicates the possibility of a new trend emerging.
RSI DIOSC is showing the uptrend or downtrend of RSI and using RSI's overbought/oversold levels for deciding the buy/sell points.
RSI DIOSC is an ultimate blocks of codes for real time trading and created by us as an unique indicator.
RSI DIOSC is a Patent-Pending trading strategy.
This trading strategy uses RSI DIOSC and was created with an algorithm that works in Boost mode. Boost Mode trading strategies work all month long, without any modes, with a single level of leverage and a take profit or stop loss percentage.
Signal management works on a two-layer architecture. Accordingly, when the triggering conditions occur, the decisions to buy-sell or close the position and open another position are automatically evaluated through these layers.
Signal management always waits for the candlestick close time to take a trade position and enter the position with the incoming buy or sell signal. For this reason, position entry transactions are made not at the moment the signal is given, but when that candlestick is closed and a new candlestick begins and if the signal still exists. Take profit or stop loss signals are executed as soon as signal is given, without waiting for the candlestick close time.
Although there are more than one triggering factor on the same candle, it may not be possible to buy-sell or close a position on that candle. Decision moments are evaluated by looking at more than one parameter on the back and a decision is made as a result of this evaluation. Basically, until an open position is closed, another position cannot be opened.
This feature has been developed to prevent the possibility of exponentially increased and possible reversed positioning. Thus, all transactions can be carried out in accordance with real-time trading.
Important Notes for Backtest Results
- This trading strategy has been tested on multiple parities, multiple centralized exchanges, multiple timeframes based on transactions between 01.01.2021 and 31.12.2021.
- There are multiple parametric algorithms behind this trading strategy, and the content, number, behavior and outputs of these parametric algorithms are the main factors in determining the trading strategy.
- This trading strategy organized with parametric algorithms, there are areas for users to change and customize according to their own decisions.
- You can use this trading strategy to trade with any parity, any exchange or platform, any timeframe. This backtest results are only shown as examples and capabilities of trading strategy.
Just to give you an idea!
You can see some of the best results that came out of these tests with several timeframes and few pairs as follows.
Backtest Scenario 1
- Parity: BTCUSDTPERP
- Net Profit: 1128x
- Accuracy: 70%
- Timeframe: 1H
Backtest Scenario 2
- Parity: AMZNUSD
- Net Profit: 61.20x
- Accuracy: 73%
- Timeframe: 3H
Backtest Scenario 3
- Parity: ETHUSDT
- Net Profit: 479x
- Accuracy: 81%
- Timeframe: 4H
- The results of real-time trading may change depending on the timeframe, parameters, parities and leveraged exchanges.
- The commission rate realized in real-time trading transactions is accepted as 0.004. The commission rate can be adjusted from the strategy parameters according to the platform on which the transactions will be executed.
- Real-time trade data can also be observed in the transactions.
- This trading strategy is closed-source, Invite-only and NOT free.
- Permission will be automatically granted in 24 hours for who subscribed for this trading strategy with related strategy short code from our website.