This trading strategy uses lots of features and was created with an algorithm that works in Dynamic Plus mode. Dynamic Plus Mode trading strategies allow to change the start and end dates of Safe and Crazy modes offered in Dynamic mode. Thus, you can change the working dates of the modes in Dynamic Plus according to parity, centralized exchanges or trading pairs.
Giant is one of the most important and useful trading strategy ever developed by Monsterader.
Directional Indicator Oscillator (DIOSC)
The Directional Indicator (DI) is a component of the Average Directional Index (ADX) and is used to measure the presence of a trend. The ADX is designed to show trend direction as well as trend strength. The directional movement oscillator converts the two lines of the DMI (Directional Movement Index) into a single oscillator that fluctuates above and below zero. A directional movement oscillator (DIOSC) is calculated by subtracting the -DI from the +DI.
When the Positive Directional Indicator (+DI) is moving up, and above the Negative Directional Indicator (-DI), then the price uptrend is strengthening. When the +DI is moving down, and below the -DI, then the price downtrend is strengthening. Crossovers between the +DI and -DI are sometimes used as trade signals as the crossover indicates the possibility of a new trend emerging.
The Directional Indicator Oscillator (DIOSC) is showing the uptrend or downtrend of any calculated trend and using for deciding the movement directions.
Cash Out feature can be seen as a kind of fiduciary that constantly saves on behalf of traders.
The most important emotional and psychological dilemma of the traders is that the facts suddenly lose their meaning after the winning trades and they want to invest all their savings in risky markets with the desire to earn more. Therefore, most of the cumulative savings can be lost for this reason. The Cash Out feature is an innovative and emotionless feature that completely eliminates this situation.
Cash Out feature has been developed by focusing on three concepts. The first of these is the Fibonacci retracement levels. For example, when the cumulatively earned unit reaches 2.618 times, the 1 unit number used at the beginning is parked. And this 1-unit figure is no longer used for trading. The remaining 1,618 units are bought and sold. And so every time a cumulative gain occurs, the same Cash Out logic works and the cumulative accumulation continues exponentially.
The second concept of the Cash Out feature is Limit Cash Out. Limit Cash Out instantly checks the market conditions at the time of trading and the total accumulated figure and Cash Out on the candlesticks of the time period when the trading strategy is working. Thus, Limit Cash Out can perform Cash Out at any time interval. The biggest plus of the Limit Cash Out feature is that a trading strategy doesn't even need to be in the trade to Cash Out while it's running. The main criteria for the Limit Cash Out feature are the market conditions monitored instantly and the cumulative amount accumulated in total.
The third one is Officer Cash Out, working exactly like an officer as the name suggests, focuses on making cash out at certain rates, regardless of how much capital is in the safe during the day. Even if the capital accumulated in the cashier has not reached the Fibonacci Cash Out or Limit Cash Out values, Officer Cash Out performs cash out transactions at the determined rates. In order for these rates to be valid, the "Enable Officer Cash Out" checkbox in the parameter options must be ticked.
Cash Out is an ultimate blocks of codes for real time trading and created by Monsterader as an unique indicator. Cash Out is one of the most important and useful trading strategy features ever developed by Monsterader.
Cash Out is a Patent-Pending trading strategy feature.
Signal management works on a two-layer architecture. Accordingly, when the triggering conditions occur, the decisions to buy-sell or close the position and open another position are automatically evaluated through these layers.
Signal management always waits for the candlestick close time to take a trade position and enter the position with the incoming buy or sell signal. For this reason, position entry transactions are made not at the moment the signal is given, but when that candlestick is closed and a new candlestick begins and if the signal still exists. Take profit or stop loss signals are executed as soon as signal is given, without waiting for the candlestick close time.
Although there are more than one triggering factor on the same candle, it may not be possible to buy-sell or close a position on that candle. Decision moments are evaluated by looking at more than one parameter on the back and a decision is made as a result of this evaluation. Basically, until an open position is closed, another position cannot be opened.
This feature has been developed to prevent the possibility of exponentially increased and possible reversed positioning. Thus, all transactions can be carried out in accordance with real-time trading.
Important Notes for Backtest Results
- This trading strategy has been tested on multiple parities, multiple centralized exchanges, multiple timeframes based on transactions between 01.01.2021 and 31.12.2021. The best backtest result of this trading strategy was tested between 01.01.2021 and 30.06.2022.
- There are multiple parametric algorithms behind this trading strategy, and the content, number, behavior and outputs of these parametric algorithms are the main factors in determining the trading strategy.
- This trading strategy organized with parametric algorithms, there are areas for TradingView users to change and customize according to their own decisions.
- You can use this trading strategy to trade with any parity, any exchange or platform, any timeframe. This backtest results are only shown as examples and capabilities of trading strategy.
Just to give you an idea!
You can see some of the best results that came out of these tests with several timeframes and few pairs as follows.
Backtest Scenario 1
- Parity: ETHUSDTPERP
- Net Profit: 660x
- Accuracy: 99%
- Timeframe: 1D
- Cash Out Count: 77
- Cash Out Percetage: 55%
Backtest Scenario 2
- Parity: GOOGLUSD
- Net Profit: 6.38x
- Accuracy: 99%
- Timeframe: 1D
- Cash Out Count: 30
- Cash Out Percetage: 29%
Backtest Scenario 3
- Parity: BTCUSDTPERP
- Net Profit: 101x
- Accuracy: 99%
- Timeframe: 1D
- Cash Out Count: 2
- Cash Out Percetage: 9%
- The results of real-time trading may change depending on the timeframe, parameters, parities and leveraged exchanges.
- The commission rate realized in real-time trading transactions is accepted as 0.004. The commission rate can be adjusted from the strategy parameters according to the platform on which the transactions will be executed.
- Real-time trade data can also be observed in the transactions.
- This trading strategy is closed-source, Invite-only and NOT free.
- Permission will be automatically granted in 24 hours for who subscribed for this trading strategy with related strategy short code from our website.
|Cash Out Count|
|Cash Out Percentage|